Saturday, April 12, 2008

review about my EG

Time flying and the end is on the way! But what going on is my English is really confusing and I don't know how to describe it. At some parts, I think i have improved a little, such as the ability of communication with other students, on the other hand, i still feel my english should be improved a lot, because even now, i can not talk fluently with students from other countries.
But think it sincerely, I think during this semester i am lucky to know BB, because his oral English makes me feel like going to America. What is more, his style is really different and he is really kind. More than this, I am really happy to make friends with my classmates.

7 comments:

Mole said...

Yeah,BB is really a good tutor.Hope you can achieve a good grade in final.

Pascal Gekko said...

I also learn a lot from our EG1471 class. Same as you, I still feel that I have to improve my english, especially in writing, because I still face some difficulties in writing. I feel lucky to be in BB class as he doesn't only teach us english, but also shares many stories with us.

Brad Blackstone said...

Thanks, Brian, for your hard work this term! I know you have improved. Every day is an advance, even though we may not see it.

And yes, by all means, you should go to America and other places in the future! The world is there for you to discover!

Best of luck!

Syeda said...

End of the course never means you stop learning yourself...BB has taught you to go ahead now it will be your turn to do so:)all the best dear friend!!!

Ragnarok said...

End of this course doesn't mean u can stop practicing the use of english hehe.

-Cheers and carry on!

KHIEM said...

Yes, totally agree with you. Mr BB is a very good teacher. And, I really feel happy to be in our class, and glad to know you.

Minh said...

In my opinion, you are one of the most hard-working student in our class. You deserves to have good grade, guy.
Nice to meet you, the guy who always smile ^^