Tuesday, January 29, 2008

some fanny story

as an guest in Dongbei

Host: Let's do a meal at my home for you tonight.

Guest: Thank you very much , you are really special due to your keeping open house.

Host: (Feel a little shy, because he do not know the meaning of what the guest said) OK!I will
always keep the door open until the coming of night!


Guest: (Feel really surprised, because now is almost night) Ok. I can manage myself.

Wife of host:(coming in hurry)Hey Hey. Our son has puked just now, and all the dirt things are
on the floor now. Come on, I need your help.


Host: That is ok,let me see.(then the host comes to the other room and the guest follows him)


Host: (After watching the waste with the guest) What can I do for this sick things.


Guest: Thank you. I think I can really manage myself tonight, now I am full, so I really can not
do it with you. Enjoy yourself!
(then the guest run away and the host close the door.)